2021 Blog Goals

by - February 10, 2021

Hey, everyone. A belated happy 2021! As you may have noticed, I haven't been as active on the blog. I'm trying to focus on quality over quantity now.

When I started blogging in 2019, I specifically wanted to create an inventory for books that me and my friends would enjoy. Tropes like enemies to lovers, hate to love, fairytale retellings. But then I discovered my passion for sharing diverse authors.

So yes, you'll still find the stray enemies to lovers rec here. But now I'm dedicating this blog to longform articles and specific rec lists more than individual reviews.

Some articles I'm working on this year are:

⚔️ Queer enemies to lovers books
⚔️ Adult fantasy for YA fantasy readers (or... diverse Adult fantasy that is approachable to beginners)

...And many more!

If you miss my frequent content, then you can find me on social media

⚔️ Twitter
⚔️ Goodreads

See ya around!


You May Also Like

0 comments